Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Millions of peaches.. Peaches for me..

Four buckets and a tupperware full. Yummy.
And this is the circus version of our peaches (my color is alittle off- obviously). And the next shot is the clown..

"I didn't do it"
"I wasn't gonna eat it Mommy, promise. I was just borrowing it."
This is is not even 2/3 of the peaches from our AMAZING tree. Its true. :) And btw- I know what everyone is getting for Christmas this year. Bwaa ha ha

2 comments:

Jill said...

Katie what a cute little family you have, we miss you here at Central Staffing and hope you are doing good, we miss those little cuties too. Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Yum! I'm totally jealous - I'd love to have fruit trees! I was also going to tell you that we are HUGE Brian Regan fans too! WE got to see him live a few years ago, funny stuff! We love Jim Gaffigan also, I just wish he was as clean as BR! Hot pockets & holidays are the funniest!