Syd got her first talking doll for Christmas. Thanks Grandpa! This year for Sydney was more more step to becoming a prissy girl! Congrats Syd, you are moving up in the world (or would that be down?!?!) :)
Braden and Spence both got bikes! WhooHOO! I was very excited! And I think will be even more excited when the sidewalks are no longer ice!
Ok! How cute is Braden, flirting with the camera?!?
Great Grandma gave Sydney a purse! She is officially a girl. Ok, so there are alot more reasons for her to be 'officially' a girl, but I died with amusement and pride at my princess. She totes around that purse like it holds her life in it!
StickMan Braden! Cuteness! Skinniness! And fun. Love it!
These cars are awesome! Thanks for the Christmas presents everyone. And a special shout out to Santa and Ms. Clause! My goodness I love those people. :) Christmas was good this year! I have a ton of pictures, but had to chooose. Hope you enjoyed!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Where did all this paper come from?
Posted by Birkka at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment