WARNING: too many pictures of me to follow! :) Just kidding..
Marine fascination is referring to my hubby! I grew up totally taking advantage of the fact that I saw tide pools and visited the beach pretty often... Brandon just absolutely goes gaga over it, and I love it! Here's him venturing out while the tide is rolling in..
We were so sad to leave the ocean. What a treat it was! We saw crabs, sea anemones, starfish and a few more things. I had to laugh when Braden got all freaked out over the seaweed. haha. Everytime he saw some sea weed that looked different he was like, "Dad.. Dad.. look at this." ahahahahha. Love it.


4 comments:
I am jealous:( It looks like you had a lot of fun on your trip. Your pictures of the ocean make me wish it was August because then I too would be at the ocean. Your kids are growing up so fast - they look so big all the sudden. Cute pictures!
i love tide pools!! i'm glad you got to go see dad, i can only imagine his delight (dad always feels so special when he is included :) ) Looks like you had a great time, wish we could have gone. We'll have to plan another trip next summer so we can come too. I can't believe how big braden and spencer are getting; maybe they need to come spend some summer time here with me so i don't miss out on too much :)
your pictures are cute, keep posting sistah!
Way cute pictures! What type of camera are you shooting with? I ran into Bro. and Sis. Edwards at Subway on Monday night and she said she saw you at your in-laws this last weekend. Kinda funny. I hadn't talked to her since she came home off her mission. Anyway....great posts.
Beautiful! I totally would have climbed in the cave anyway. you are much safer than I. Looks like a blast! It will be fun for Isaac to be a little older and enjoy the beach!
Post a Comment