So um. Blog followers. I have an announcement! On April 22 my family will no longer consist of 5 people, but SIX. I am expecting my 4th and final bundle of joy. :)
We're so excited for you! Congrats.
Oh, so exciting! Congrats and I hope you are feeling well;)
Oh wow! Congrats! You say it's your final one now....we'll see!
Found you on Facebook and I'm a huge blogger too. Love your page. Congrats on the 4 babies!! That's amazing.
YAY!!! Cobgrats KATIE!!!! Miss you!!
Congrats! That is exciting! :)
Congrats, that is awesome. Whats been going on other than that:) Are you still liking it up there?
Congrats! That's exciting!
Hooray! That is so exciting! Let me know when you know what you're having so I can make you a blankie. Miss you tons!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
We're so excited for you! Congrats.
Oh, so exciting! Congrats and I hope you are feeling well;)
Oh wow! Congrats! You say it's your final one now....we'll see!
Found you on Facebook and I'm a huge blogger too. Love your page. Congrats on the 4 babies!! That's amazing.
YAY!!! Cobgrats KATIE!!!! Miss you!!
Congrats! That is exciting! :)
Congrats, that is awesome. Whats been going on other than that:) Are you still liking it up there?
Congrats! That's exciting!
Hooray! That is so exciting! Let me know when you know what you're having so I can make you a blankie. Miss you tons!
Post a Comment