Tuesday, May 20, 2008

.THE First..

Well here goes. Where to begin- its like jumping into a movie part way in then having to fill in the details. Hopefully it makes sense once I get going..

Brandon just graduated with his associates!! Yeah!! One down, one more to go. I think the bachelors will be a little more tricky but maybe not as bad as we think. Braden is done with Kindergarten in couple of weeks. He is AMAZING!!

I love it! He reads small books to us and is curious about everything, how to spell things, what this or that says..yadda yadda. Little minds amaze me, but now that I think about it I think we will avoid Vegas for awhile simply out of fear that we might have to explain what things refer to when they say "adult." We have decided to keep Spence out of elementary for one more year. Brandon and I have really been just weighing in back and forth, and both of us feel that he needs to be in with the age group that is closer to his age (he is a late July birthday).

Sydney is growing growing growing. Its nuts. Her new cute thing for this week is getting clothes or blankets -whatever- out of her room and trying to put them on. The other day she grabbed a burp rag (it was clean by the way) and put it on her head, then had to find Brandon and I and show us that she put it on. She would crawl some paces, readjust the rag and then continue on. What would we do w/o our kids? Speaking of Syd, she is getting some hair in the back. It curls and appears to be coming in strawberry blond. We are loving every minute of it.

Today in church a friend of mine bore her testimony and talked about how motherhood is made of moments. I love that. It surely is. I struggle sometimes, as I imagine alot of moms do, but man what would I do without our critters?

We are planning on a move here in the near future. We have found a house that we are under contract to buy. We are moving up to the SLC area (Utah). It will be great. I will be working at Primary Children's Medical Center and Brandon will be transferring to the Van Boreum office up there. This is our first home purchase, its in a great neighborhood and amazing stake (so we've been told). We feel like all this school and sacrifices are starting to pay off...

0 comments: