As the games go and we practice more he understands alittle more. I enjoy watching because I never kn
Well, Braden has been doing TeeBall, and beginning to get the hang of it. The first game he was up to bat and hit the ball. Well we were very proud of course, but he also amused us greatly by jumping up and down and yelling, "I hit it, I hit it!!" - a natural reaction right? Well he hit it off of the tee (good job Braden) and then didn't run to 1st base...Needless to say his first game he didn't really get a chance to ever run to 2nd. And that was ok.
ow what he will do next. Sometimes he runs back to 1st base after standing at 2nd. Other times he takes practice swings at the tee then hits it a whopping distance of about 2-3 feet! And these are just his batting habits.
I can usually spot Braden in the field, not just by being #17 but also by looking for the only one with his back facing the home plate after someone has hit. I have to brag that my son is getting pretty expert at drawing in the dirt with the toes of his shoes!! But I don't want to make other parents feel bad about their own children. Braden is one of a kind (altho
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Tee Ball
Posted by Birkka at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love the Brayden baseball stories. What a cute kid!
Post a Comment