Oh yeah, I have heard that exact same thing at my house, with the end result being the same, hi. I almost wonder if they forget what they were going to say or if they are just trying to drive me crazy.
It's so funny. I totally do that. but why? why do we let them drive us nuts, why do we wait for the 100 time that they say "mom"? When my son Joe does it, I stare at him while he say's "mom" 100 times, I wish he would just get on with his thought. But he doesn't, he eventually grabs my face to get my attention. So, i finally say what...and he mumbles something i can't understand then leaves. So lame.
2 comments:
Oh yeah, I have heard that exact same thing at my house, with the end result being the same, hi. I almost wonder if they forget what they were going to say or if they are just trying to drive me crazy.
It's so funny. I totally do that. but why? why do we let them drive us nuts, why do we wait for the 100 time that they say "mom"? When my son Joe does it, I stare at him while he say's "mom" 100 times, I wish he would just get on with his thought. But he doesn't, he eventually grabs my face to get my attention. So, i finally say what...and he mumbles something i can't understand then leaves. So lame.
Post a Comment