Friday, February 6, 2009

My Man's BestFriend

We went to the park and played with Bruno.
We learned a couple things.. 1. Bruno is HANDSOME and ENERGENIC
2.Bruno is a naughty dog! And we need to do some MAJOR leash training. HaHa. It was comical to watch, I'm sure.. A 50lb dog trying to drag Brandon or I around the sidewalks. :) We ran into someone who trains dogs, and she suggested a different leash and a few other things. Should be fun to give it a try!~

2 comments:

candice said...

love the pictures, but am wondering where the rest of the kids are? did you ditch braden and spencer for quality time with bruno and syd? poor kids, second to the dog!

MaRilla said...

Hi, Katie... so good to see pictures of your family. We just moved to provo 5 months ago. I am studying social work. It is fun. Not what I planned to do at this time in my life, but definitely what the Lord wants me to be doing. Although it is not an easy one, I am greatful for the learning experience! Now we can keep in touch this way. if you hear of anything fun going on around here let me know, and I'll try to do the same.