Monday, August 17, 2009

Minnetonka Cave

The cave was awesome. There was a section with very steep stairs that you could see through the slots.. I had completely forgotten how much I am scared of heights! Imagine.. in a cave being scared of heights. I was literally forcing myself to descend. Oh my gosh it was petrifying! But I did it, and I may have bruises on my knees from the knocking, but I did it by golly!
However, I wish I could've hiked without a tour-guide and group..
And while we're wishing.. a tripod would've been nice too. (Note the blurriness)
Spencer decided that needed to leave his mark in the cave.. A pee puddle. We toileted the animals before we descended into the cave, and Syd held it.. However my wonderful Spence filled his shoes and spilled the rest onto the cave floor. So much for maintaining a fragile ecosystem. Joys of children. (Can you see his pee trail on his pants?)!

0 comments: