Happy 6th Birthday Spence. This picture is SO you! Thank you Drew and Hayden for the bionicle. Awesome.
We took the kids to kangaroo zoo. It was incredibly fun, but fyi if you obsess about where the kids are every second.. maybe it's not the place for you. Absolutely fun, impossible to keep track of all the kids on all the bounce houses. To Kangaroo Zoo: I recommend matching stamp numbers for parents and children!
Here's the Birthday BOY! (Notice the socks. HAHA. I didn't until Lamon pointed them out to me). Yes, we're white trash. No, I don't need someone to buy Spence new socks. Haha. He's a little Shrek, this one.. He likes his big toe hanging out.
Syd is so cute. Thats all I have to say.I think all and all Spence had a grand bday! We had cupcakes, gifts and fun galore. I was VERY disappointed because I didn't use a fast enough shutter speed for the amount of activity going on. Most of my pictures turned out blurry. Dang. Oops. Shameful.

1 comments:
your kids are the cutest things ever. can't get over syd's little curls. where did those come from anyways? shouldn't eden be the one with curls??
Post a Comment