So, uh Braden was a Movie Star for his Kindergarten Graduation Program! He was adorable, as you can see. I was very proud..I almost cried.
I think Braden loves to ham is up and I love watching him do it. I wonder sometimes what this will equate to when he is a teenager (shudder) or an adult. I'm very proud of him. He can read and write and he LIKES it! And guess what... He has alot of personality.
This is Braden with the other kids. The picture is abit blurry (it was dark and they were moving). They had these props that they used. And they were well trained (Good Job Ms. Godfrey). I might be biased, but Braden stole the show. Halfway through the program he started itching his armpits and hair like a little monkey. I was delighted, entertained and horrified at the same time. Sigh. Motherhood.
Monday, July 28, 2008
A Kindergarten Grad and a MOVIE STAR
Posted by Birkka at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment