Wednesday, August 6, 2008

July 31st Spencer's Birthday

Here is my Spencer. We just celebrated Spencers 5th Birthday!! Oh my he is getting OLD, or maybe thats just me. Spence here wanted chocolate EVERYTHING, chocolate browny ice cream and the cake was delicious with fudge icing and moist, plush cake inside..MMmmm. He requested his own cake decorations, and of course it HAD to be lego star wars! Goodness..I hope there aren't any Geek conventions in the future. jk- I love it! I should have taken more pictures but I think once the cake was cut and divvied I just completely forgot about everything else.

Spence is soo cute here. As you can see in the background (Great) Aunt Peggy came with Brittany and Cali! My boys love those girls. And Syd is completely attached to Brit! WOW that was fun!! Happy Birthday Spence! Enjoy your Indiana Jones Lego game!

2 comments:

candice said...

when did your kids grow up!! i didn't even recognize sydney!! although i should have, she looks just like eden. who would of thunk it? your kids are beautiful, and i am so jelous of your place! we paid far more than you did and didn't get half the square footage nor the great yard. lucky you! but one consolation to us--you live in utah, we don't (haha). loveyasis

candice said...

ps--is that christina aguilara playing??