Tuesday, August 5, 2008

You ask..I Do- House Pix

Drum roll Please..........


This is the house. As you have probably very cleverly have deducted the first two shots are the front of the house.
The last photos are the inside of the house, yes I said the inside! The first lovely shot presented here is the front room, it is unfurnished but quite frankly still wonderous. The next is a picture of our dining room.
I then present to you my kitchen (before we moved in) complete with people in it (btw that is Grandma checking out our pantry), granted there are things on the counter, but disregard those.. they are mere things.
The last photo here is my living room, its alittle dim in the shot and I'm sorry but there you go.

We have three bedrooms upstairs (via the front room) then we have a bedroom in the basement which belongs to my rugrat boys, the other large area in the basement is unfinished (aka future project). I have a laundry room! YEAAAH..finally, 3 bathrooms (plus one prospective- unfinished). And there you have it. It is a 4 bed, 3bath multilevel home.

And it is like a breath of fresh air!

1 comments:

Kateenie said...

That'll be a great home for your lovely family. There is plenty of room for playing (and more kids).