eric was looking at the pictures with me and when it got to Brayden in the green shirt? With the huge cheeser smile... he looked at me and then pointed to the picture again and did the same smile, huge. It was so cute. I think our kids are gonna get along. :) I miss you I am so jealous that Emily and Kirsten are gonne get to see you soon.
3 comments:
eric was looking at the pictures with me and when it got to Brayden in the green shirt? With the huge cheeser smile... he looked at me and then pointed to the picture again and did the same smile, huge. It was so cute. I think our kids are gonna get along. :) I miss you I am so jealous that Emily and Kirsten are gonne get to see you soon.
eden is little praying mantis. you've gotta have a better photo than that!
praying mantis!!
Post a Comment