Meet my Dad, Clint. Isn't he so CUTE?
And this is the famous hand upon hand move..
He always has a smile on his face. I love it. He is the most easy going guy you'll ever meet.
Not embarrassed to put a little baby girl's hat on his head, and keep it there- even when a stranger kindly tells him that it doesn't fit ;) (Btw thanks Stranger, what an epiphany).
We strolled around temple square while he was here. And it was amazing. My bro and my Dad were captivated by the statues and locked into discussion about history and philosophy of their beliefs..
He teases my kids, just like me and I smile. How do you not smile when you realize that the crazy quirky things you do have an origin?
..My Dad.
I think we are all parts of our Fathers and they are pieces of us.
I love you Dad!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Tribute: My Dad
Posted by Birkka at 11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
oh my gosh... you Dad hasn't changed one bit!!
Post a Comment