Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Uno? Nope, definately dos.

Syd turned 2 on June 7!
We had a tinkerbell party. Here is Syd re-arranging her cake. P.S. Notice the tongue-of-concentration in the background? Priceless.
Uh. I think they enjoyed their chocolate cupcakes. What do you think?
The girls doing what girls do best. Thats right, eating chocolate. Sorry ladies, but we all know its true.
The boys chillin.

Syd is 2! Wow. She gabs, sasses, and fills us with joy! WE love her big smile and bo-bo hair (which is filling in if you haven't noticed). She can definately hold her own with her brothers! And I'm very proud to say that although she is the girlies little girl I've even seen, she is still my tough'n'get-dirty kinda gal. Happy Birthday BabyGirl! (btw notice the little finger jabs in the cake? Thanks Sydney. That's right, it's yours.)

1 comments:

candice said...

i wanna go!!! come be my neighbor! i miss these kiddos!!