Here is your first glimpse of my pup at 8mo. And this is proving that Brandon can still pin him :) (Btw, I totally can too, and it doesn't take me as much work. So there)
Bruno likes to jump. He is about to get off the ground here. I'd have to say when we're playing and he jumps is the only time I'm afraid of his, uh, sheer size.
Here are all the boys in my family. They're all so DANG cute! I wish I could've got Bruno to put his ears up, but for some reason when we ask him to sit, he puts them back.Talon (cousin), Braden and Spencer kicking back with my soccer dog. And yes, we do actually play soccer, Bruno and I. He's not too shabby either. Although I'd have to say, I think its cheating that he can carry the ball in his mouth. :)
So there you have it. My puppy growing up. I figure for his lifespan he's probably 7-8 in doggy years.

2 comments:
your dog is a freakin beast!!!
He is so awesome! When I was little I always wanted a great dane. I love your dog.
Here's you dog "real age"
9 years old
http://www.pedigree.com/02All%20Things%20Dog/Dog%20Age%20Calculator/Results.aspx?agid=3&bid=83
Post a Comment