Happy Birthday Grandpa.
We know you're old, but we still love you very much! I thought it would be fun to actually put 51 candles on his cake, he thought he'd be nice and let me "just" put the 5 and 1, but I wanted him to visualize it. HaHaHa. I love you Brent, we were very happy to be able to share in this special occasion with you!
We know you're old, but we still love you very much! I thought it would be fun to actually put 51 candles on his cake, he thought he'd be nice and let me "just" put the 5 and 1, but I wanted him to visualize it. HaHaHa. I love you Brent, we were very happy to be able to share in this special occasion with you!
P.S. Sorry for all the wax all over the frosting! There was, afterall, 51 candles.

0 comments:
Post a Comment