Oh traditions. Every Christmas morning, the kids have to drag Daddy out of bed to open the presents. So much fun to watch!

Rolling Dad out of bed. hehe
He resists, but always loses!
I included a few pictures of each kid opening presents or hamming it up to the camera :) I'm such a pest for these kind of events! We are at Brandon's house for Christmas Day.. I have to admit.. I never got out of my jammies. :)

Buzz is the word.

Someone is excited

ooh. I think I caught him mid-sentence. I just love these pics, showing off the missing teeth :)

And here is Spence's tongue. You've seen it before.

Deer stuck in the headlights pic.

Grandparents are awesome!

presents

And more presents!
I didn't include pics of Syd opening her gifts, but here are some of her wearing them.. Almost every single one. :)

Note: necklace and purse

Boots/Princess Slippers

tutu (she looks like a teenager having an identity crisis, except cuter and not so scary)

1 comments:
Holy cow you have 3 kids? They are so dang cute!!! Looks like you had a great Christmas:)
Post a Comment