This year I was off work for Christmas AND Christmas Eve (AMAZING), so we called and invited ourselves to St. George for Christmas in the Desert. These pics are from Christmas at home, pre-Christmas and pre-Santa. (I refrained from posting every one, so here is alittle taste of pre-Christmas instead)

Spence is an old pro at unwrapping presents, and certainly not sad to do it 3days in advance.. As you can tell :)

My awesome Braden, with his missing teeth, loves opening presents. Who can blame him? He too is a pro. Something about boys and destruction.. I should've taken a picture of my family room after!

Sydney's gift wrapping talents are a tad more delicate.. Even being a toddler, she was careful to find the tape and peel it off, then hand the paper to the closest grownup that she designated be wrapping paper keeper.. haha.

0 comments:
Post a Comment