Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Brandon's Birthday

So today was Brandon's Birthday. We had some fun plans.. I FINALLY got a babysitter, Brandon got off early, we've been DYING to see Dark Knight, and dinner was somewhere in there. Anyway on his way home a semi tipped right in the middle of I15, Brandon wasn't anywhere near..Thank Goodness!! But there was also an accident on the alternate route- Don't people know how to drive! Maybe driving tests need to be stiffer? I am kidding now but let me tell you when I realized that I wasn't going to be able to carry out my plans I was ready to call whatever branch of government controls that (after some research).

Needless to say I cancelled the babysitter (thanks anyway Ben and Linds) and I'm sitting here at home with a crying baby in one arm (she wants the keyboard) watching Bionicle: Legend of Matanu'ey (something like that) with my kiddies. There is no use having Brandon waste gas on the freeway (he got stuck around 6th No.) so he is out with Derrick (his bro) seeing a movie and celebrating a birthday (I insisted). So, Derrick got my date.

I thought about moping (actually I did mope for probably more time than was necessary) but then realized.. Man I have Bionicle and a tv dinner.. I got it good! Syd is done crying- what more can I ask for. I won't see Brandon til late tonight. Oh well everybody poops. I guess it could be worse. Happy 29th Brandon!! Til next time my blog reading friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie, this is your cousin Hollie. I didn't know you had a blog! I saw you're blog on Becky's page. Send me your email address (mine is mhkelly1022@msn.com) and I'll invite you to mine. Hope you're loving Centerville, I love it up there. Talk to ya soon.

Hollie

Britania said...

Hey, I am so glad that you finally updated. You better keep it up while you are gone so we can stay in touch.