Our last trip to Zions.. (this happened a couple months ago- I was informed I had to update my blog). We hiked to the upper, middle and lower Emerald pools. I have to admit I was a bit of a stress case with the drop offs on the side but it was beautiful. Poor little Spencer's nerves were shot by the end because I made him hold my hand on the scarey parts. Brandon is taking the picture here..He came too ;)This is Braden, my baldy. We buzzed both of their hair the day before. We are happily playing in the water. It's funny just before I took this picture a little boy to the side of me was totally peeing in the water. I was again amused and mortified at the same time. My emotions seem to come in two sometimes.
Spencer couldn't understand why he couldn't pee in the water too. They're such cute kids. :P It's times like these that make me proud..
Braden and Spencer and the best little hikers you have ever seen. l.
Here is our family. We kept running into this cute older couple. They were tourists from Kansas.. everytime we stopped somewhere they offered to take our picture. I was beginning to think maybe we are this cute photogenic family.. until I uploaded the images and realized my family is cute and photogenic and I uh- well lets just say, it wasn't my best hairday and I'm not very photgenic. Don't be surprised when there aren't alot of pictures of me.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Our LAST (two) Zions Trip(s) this Season
Posted by Birkka at 10:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment