Monday, July 28, 2008

Ready for THE UPDATE??

We are here in Centerville, UT. It was a funny little adventure to load the moving van.. We found out that our stuff does not fit in a 17ft moving truck- word to the wise overestimate your mode of moving x2, and it took us about 5.5 hours to get here.. ouch that stunk. Our poor little ones in the backseat. Oh well they got over it! Fortunately for us we had some "connections" here (a few friends and some friendly family members) and it only took about 1/2 hour to unload. Thank goodness! I didn't know how much more I could handle!

We have the place painted and our furniture is where it goes. We have found out that the people who lived here before are not as handy as my wonderous man husband! He has alot of projects..All we need now is alittle $$ to do them! But I think we are both grateful for the opportunity to invest time and money into something that is ours! ;)

I am still commuting down..(pout). I have one more set of 4 this week and I'm finished whoo hoo! I have to admit it is kinda bitter sweet though. I LOVE the peoples that I work(ed) with, but it is nice for Brandon to be finishing school and we have FINALLY got into a home! We are glad that we have a place to grow into..instead of sardine into- if you get my drift. I have been busy unpacking and busy being abit overwhelmed. There is alot to do!

We are doing well. So no worries! I am trying to get the boys accustomed to playing outside! Man! I sometimes think, when did I raise scaredy cats? I was happy to see them torturing bugs outside with squirtguns the other day (proud moments) like boys are supposed to be doing. I have to admit I gave them tips to find, trap and keep the bugs alive to observe them. Rollie Pollies (or potato bugs) are their favorites- it took alittle bit to convince them that they are harmless. Smile. I love my kids. Anyway. this is panning out to be a long post.

ps no pictures this time but the camera is now unpacked and ready for action.

1 comments:

Rhi said...

I love your all your new pictures. The story of the kid peeing in the water is hillarious. Your family is sooo cute. I'm so sad you're leaving!