Here the boys are outside while we visited.
This is one half of our backyard.
I have no idea what this fruit is and it drives me nuts. I thought it was a plum at some point but..? We have a peach tree and also what looks to be a granny smith apple tree.
Sorry there are not many shots of anything else. I haven't taken very many pictures that were worth posting.
Monday, July 28, 2008
The outside of the HOUSE before we moved in
Posted by Birkka at 12:35 PM
Labels: ps I don't have any recent shots of the inside, so you'll have to wait
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey Katie, Thanks for the link to your blog. I will check it often and see what you are up to. I'd like to see more pictures of your house! Looks very cute and the backyard looks so nice for the kids. Enjoy life in Davis Co! I'm a Davis Co. girl at heart!
Post a Comment