If you can make out heads or tails.. HaHa, no pun intended. This is the little litter.
Brandon and Bruno, our new Great Dane puppy.. Yes, I said great dane, he's only 3wks old here.
We're all for the looks-like-a-small-horse-but-is-really-a-dog club. Wanna join?
Awe Cuteness..
If you hadn't noticed, Brandon is in seventh heaven holding the little pup. We get him on Dec. 12 (as the title implies). We met the pups' parents and they are absolutely wonderful dogs. They are taller than Braden and the body of the parents are taller than Sydney. It was great fun. The adult dog actually wacked Syd in the head with its tail, not hard, but just enough that she yelled at it and gave crusties..Girls..Anyway, I'll keep ya posted.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Bruno..Due Date: December 12
Posted by Birkka at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I SO wish we could get a dog, but alas, apartment living isn't conducive to a pet pooch. Congrats!
Post a Comment