Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Nostalgia.. San Diego Days

So..Here we are (from left to right) Becky, Heather, Me, Heather, Emily, Kirsten and Crystal. I haven't seen any of them for at least 11 years!! Wow. It was fun to see what everyone is up to. I couldn't remember half of the people they talked about, but that was ok.. I remembered names.
We are sitting at the dinner table, sampling Crystal's food storage-made desserts. The chocolate cake was my FAVE!!! It had pureed black beans in them..MMmm, nothing like alittle bean action in your cake.. I don't think I recognised any of the side effects beans have the next day though :). And just have to mention.. I don't know what I was thinking, but I sure look like I got caught in some headlights or something.. :) Anyway, it was fun, we might do it again sometime.

1 comments:

HeaddaMarie said...

We Might?!?!?! No, no, no my dear...we WILL!! We absolutely HAVE to! It was a blast!! It was so good to see you! Glad you made it home ok!