Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sydney's 1st Haircut

I FINALLY did it! Syd's hair was getting pretty uh BoBo-the-clownish! It was ridiculous. When her little hairs were wet the back outside ones would go down to her shoulders, but the rest were still just short- Here are the little locks that I chopped off..
She is happy with her big teeth and crooked smile :)
Her new little locks...Enjoy the pictures~



The end.

4 comments:

candice said...

SOOOOOOOO adorable, your own little shirley temple. i think it looks much better. no more mad scientist, although that was cute too.

and ps love the overalls that you swore you'd never put on her. told you they were cute! :)

and btw isn't my baby the one that's supposed to have curly hair???

candice said...

her little cheekies are so pronounced--i never really noticed it before, but it is very apparent in the first big smiley picture. and stop saying she has big teeth you are going to give her a complex.

Britania said...

How cute, she is so big now. Hows life? It was good to talk to you the other night.

Christina said...

She is so adorable:) I can't believe that she still doesn't have much hair. I think that my baby is going to be the same way because she doesn't have much and she is almost 8 months old. I guess you never know because Amber had a lot.