Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween (You're welcome Candi, my STalker)

Let us begin this tale with Spencer's preschool. They were so adorable marching around the block. Ms. Karen was brilliant in her cute witch costume and Spence ate it all up!! For this march he was a pirate Jengo Fett. Nice, huh.
I put in two of pretty much the same pictures because I couldn't resist sharing this one! Braden reminds me of Princess Laya.. "Obi Wan Kenobi, you're our only hope." And yes, I just butchered the spelling of ALL of those names.. Nerds everywhere are lamenting. ..sorry. ..
I realized when I downloaded this role that I didn't take any pictures of Sydney.. oopsy! If she hadn't of screamed and cried and sweated so badly when I put her in the lamb costume I think I would have just taken a shot today of her, but I'm not putting myself- I mean, her through that again. Again I have to apologize to my blogviewers out there. But too bad! BTW they have so much candy that I think it will last us forever, or else next time you see me, NO I'm not pregnant, its just fat! Pure fat! From all the Halloween Candy, cursed Halloween!! Jk. Its always fun!

0 comments: